In a world where brands are constantly fighting for attention, many marketers are asking themselves a key question: What is the best way to impact purchase decision and brand loyalty? The answer they are likely arriving at is that they should engage potential and current customers via social media. After all, consumers are all about social media, right? Wrong.
Read the rest of article by Patrick Spenner on Forbes.com
What have you done lately to keep it simple?
firstname.lastname@example.org (408) 679-2324
Recent Marketing Tips
- Don’t pollute your Google Analytics statistics – revised Sep 2013
- Find out how much PageRank juice flows through any given link from any page.
- Decision Simplicity is the number one driver of likelihood to buy.
- Test your website on all browsers – quick, easy, and free
- Snaz up your web images – round the corners & give them depth